Visualhouse is seeking a senior architectural visualiser to join its team in London.
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualisation, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for a senior architectural visualiser to join our growing London team to produce exceptionally high quality and detailed renderings working as part of a team of talented creative artists.
About the role
The senior artist executes the production and delivery of rendered still & moving imagery and ensures quality of finished deliverable is exceptional. The senior artist ensures efficient and quality production from Junior and Mid artists through extensive technical and artistic ability and mentorship. The Senior Artist supports the Project Manager and Art Director as a Visualhouse ambassador with client interaction and in the professional development of other artists.
- develop, render and deliver high quality photorealistic 3D visualisations & animations for clients as directed by team director
- model high quality photorealistic assets and textures and accurate lighting and shadows through to completion
- deliver imagery from wireframe to final imagery within the projects deadline
- develop animations from early 3D through to compositing and with contractors to delivery
- collaborate with project manager day to day to assist in technical running and delivery of projects
- model assets, develop textures, lighting and shadow through to completion
- liaise and meet with clients to manage expectations, receive and interpret comments
- develop artistic and project management skills to improve quality
- delivery of post-production finishing of renders
- review and develop junior and mid artists iterations/changes from client feedback and maintain project deadlines
- encourage and mentor junior and mid artists with technical difficulties and day-to-day queries
- partner with team director to assist in the recruitment process of artists
- collaborate with team director in identifying development opportunities for artists
- participate in formal review and appraisal of junior and mid artists
- research and source digital assets including people, furniture, accessories etc
- be an ambassador for Visualhouse internally and at industry events
- advanced 3D Studio Max, Vray, and Corona
- advanced knowledge in Adobe AfterEffects, Premier and Photoshop
- proficient AutoCAD knowledge
- proficient in 3D Studio Max Plug-ins (iToo Software, etc.)
Maya, Mental Ray, Cinema 4D are advantageous
- camera matching and tracking for still and moving imagery
- over five years’ professional experience as a 3D Visualiser
- client management experience
- proven delivery of imagery to deadlines
- architectural experience is a must
- creating animations, post production work with effects packages is a must
- experience in developing and leading Junior staff and involvement in staff appraisals and recruitment
- excellent communication, management and organisation
- self-management, prioritisation and problem solving abilities
- highly creative and enthusiastic
- technically minded
- proactive, inspiring and excellent attention to detail
- artistic eye for photography
- flexible and willing
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Seed your CV, portfolio (PDF) and your salary expectations by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.