Vitrocsa is seeking Part 1 architectural assistants or architecture students for a paid internship in London.
Internship for UK-based architecture student/Part 1
Vitrocsa is offering a paid internship for creative architectural students who enjoy construction and modern design, based in Wandsworth, London.
Vitrocsa is the original inventor of the minimal window system. Our UK Practice undertakes a wide range of high-end and commercial developments around London and the rest of the UK.
We built our reputation around providing our clients and architects a bespoke thorough service, supporting projects from feasibility to construction. We encourage all our staff to develop the broad range of skills and knowledge in our systems.
We encourage applications from applicants with the following skills and experience:
- be a student with a knowledge in architecture or have an architectural background
- enthusiastic and highly self motivated team player
- knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- good numeric skills and capable of multi-tasking
- good eye for detail and good organisation
- excellent written and spoken English is essential
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- assisting with the construction details for our projects
- providing a focused and friendly service to all customers
- making quotations and answering technical queries of our clients
- be able to speak in clear English
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to work on interesting projects as well as working with some of the best architects globally.
Visit our website to view the type of work that we do and the kind of company that we are.
Interested candidates should send examples of your most impressive work, a resume, and a cover letter to tell us how you will make a difference to our company using the ‘apply’ link below.