Vop Group Architects is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant and visualiser to join its team in London.
Vop Group Architects is a young RIBA Chartered practice based in South-East London. We are presently working remotely, and the role will be home-working for the time-being.
We are looking for proactive and enthusiastic Part 2 architectural assistant with strong design and visualisation skills to join our growing team.
You will be given the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of projects, across several work stages. You will also attend site visits and meetings, as well as being a full part of a design and project management team, enabling you to hopefully grow your long-term career with us.
The atmosphere in our office is informal, ambitious and very dynamic. We also place focus on personal development, equality and diversity.
- excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- team player attitude
- fresh ideas
- excellent time management skills
- aesthetic sensibilities and good design skills
- outstanding knowledge of 3D Modelling in SketchUp
- good knowledge of rendering software – preferably Vray
- good knowledge of 2D CAD software – preferably Vectorworks
- previous practice experience
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.