Volkswagen Group Future Center Europe is offering a creative technologist internship in Berlin, Germany.
- rapidly prototype new hardware setups
- design new circuits from breadboards to printed circuit boards using Eagle and other tools
- tinker with consumer electronics
- learn new frameworks and technologies
- background in electronics, degree in electrical engineering, computer science, human computer interaction or related fields
- experience in creative coding and prototyping projects
- hands-on electronic lab experience such as soldering, oscilloscope, signal generator, etc.
- interest in arts and design
- a highly creative team designing holistic experiences in and around vehicles of the future
- a transdisciplinary and a human-centered team framing the future of mobility
- on a future journey – we envision the impossible and empower innovation pushing the boundaries of user experiences and progressive digital workflows
- click here and here to learn more
- please apply by submitting portfolio, CV, certificate of enrolment, and a cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below
- name your ideal start date (please ensure that you are enrolled for the complete time of the internship)
- please send the files as attachments, no Dropbox, Google Drive or other file sharing links