Waldo Works Studio is looking for a London-based Part-II architectural assistant/interior architect.
The architect will join our small, design-led practice in central London.
We will expect the candidate to support the design team in the production of detailed information and drawing packages from concept to construction. Our projects include high-end residential, commercial and hospitality fit-outs, refurbishments, extensions and new builds in the UK and abroad.
Roles and responsibilities:
- work well as part of a team through all stages of design
- be able to manage workload across several projects
- can meet strict deadlines and work to budgets while maintaining quality and consistency
- resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- have impeccable communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- be able to demonstrate a good eye for detail
- must demonstrate experience working on interior and joinery detailing well rounded skills with experience in coordinating and producing information for all RIBA stages
Candidates should also:
- have experience with Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- have a proficiency working with Mac Computers
- have a meticulous, proactive, highly organised and efficient approach to work and projects
- have an interest in interior design
- be able to start work quickly
Please submit your CV and portfolio (under 5MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Salary is dependent on individual applicant skill and experience.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only those who have been successful will be contacted.
No agencies please.