Wanda Creative is seeking an intermediate designer to join its firm in London.
Wanda Creative is a creative agency that operates in Putney, south west London, specialising in retail and consumer spaces, especially within the travel retail sector. Over the past three decades we have worked with a wide range of major international and UK clients and are seeking a couple of inspirational individuals to join our growing team.
As a middleweight retail interior designer within Wanda Creative you will be joining a team responsible for developing various conceptual projects as well as preparing the production of construction detail packages. Our work is both aesthetic and functionalist, providing clients with visually-stunning work that unlocks the full potential of space, product and identity.
Our team is dynamic, highly-motivated and forward-thinking, each member contributing to the team’s collective progression and development. You should be able to demonstrate management of others and be competent of working under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- proven four to five years’ minimum experience in retail interior design and detailing
- proven and demonstrable skills in managing a team
- solid knowledge of AutoCAD or Vectorworks 2D and 3D
- Adobe Creative Suite
- SketchUp or similar 3D modelling software
- thoroughly competent CGI rendering skills (Cinema 4D/3ds Max) to provide finished visuals to a high standard
- fluent English, written and spoke
- UK resident
Prospective applicants should send CVs, portfolios and salary expectations to using the ‘apply’ link below.