Watershedd is looking to hire an executive assistant to the managing director at its office in London.
Watershedd is looking to hire an executive assistant to the managing director at its office in London. The role will be a mix of PA, administration, and business development duties but ultimately could include a wide range of activities and would be open to development by the successful candidate.
You will be required to provide professional and personal, proactive and comprehensive support for the managing director of our business, as well as aiding with a number of office administration duties.
The role will be full-time requiring you to be in the office from Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-5 pm. It is expected that you are flexible and available as and when necessary. You should be able to work one weekend a month and if requested one week abroad a year accompanying family on holiday. Advance notice will be given in such circumstances.
Essential personal traits :
- exceptional organisation skills with an ability to prioritise workload
- understanding the sensitive nature of working closely to assist the managing director in his business and personal affairs
- strong communication skills and ability to write emails
- ability to multitask
- strong work ethic and ability to take proactive ownership of assigned duties
- attention to detail across all tasks
- inquisitive nature
Office management :
- keeping the office running smoothly
- administrative tasks such as maintaining office supplies, answering phones and organising social events and travel
- general office admin
- experience with creative digital software, especially the Adobe Suite Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign
- proactive approach
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom