Watershedd is looking for a personal assistant/office manager in London.
Watershedd is a unique design-led architecture and development company based in London and working throughout the UK on high-end private houses and bespoke commercial projects. We have a number of existing projects on site and in the design process, some of which are our own developments and others for private individuals. We are looking for an ambitious team member to join us in the studio as personal assistant to the managing director as well as office manager at its office in London.
The role will be a mix of PA, administration, and business development duties but ultimately could include a wide range of activities and would be open to development by the successful candidate. You will be required to provide professional and personal, proactive and comprehensive support for the managing director of our business, as well as aiding with a number of office administration duties.
The role will be full-time requiring you to be in the office from Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5pm. It is expected that you are flexible and available as and when necessary.
Essential personal traits:
- exceptional organisation skills with an ability to prioritise workload
- understanding the sensitive nature of working closely to assist the managing director in his business and personal affairs
- strong communication skills and ability to write emails
- ability to multitask
- strong work ethic and ability to take proactive ownership of assigned duties
- attention to detail across all tasks
- inquisitive nature
- keeping the office running smoothly
- administrative tasks such as maintaining office supplies, answering phones and organising social events and travel
- general office admin
- bookkeeping and day-to-day filing
- experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint is important.
- Adobe InDesign or other creative suite is an advantage.
- proactive approach
Watershedd is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a competitive benefits package, salary is dependent on experience. If interested, please submit your CV (max email size 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
No recruitment agencies please. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applications.