Weaver is looking for a business development associate to join its team in London.
A little about us
Weaver is a fast-growing construction tech startup based in London.
Construction is the second least digitally disrupted industry in the world. Our vision is to change this. We want to simplify construction processes with the latest technology, and set new standards for trust & accountability in renovation teams nationwide. You’ll be helping us connecting renovation professionals (e.g. architects) and builders.
We’re small, well-funded and entering our second stage of growth. You’ll be joining at an exciting point in our startup which means lots of responsibility and opportunities to make a massive difference. You’ll be working closely with the Founders.
What you’ll be doing:
- implement strategies to source, acquire, and on-board renovation professionals within London
- manage our pipeline CRM
- own and manage B2B sales campaigns: telesales, events and partnerships
- understand how our business KPIs impact your day-to-day tasks and optimise accordingly by communicating across the team
- get involved with other projects that excite you
What skills you’ll need:
- graduated with at least a 2:1 from a top university
- one to two years work experience
- excellent written and verbal English
- a great communicator with the confidence to sell to people (persistent!)
- a keen eye for detail
- an ability to be self sufficient and learn quickly
- strong organisational and time-management skills
- extra credits for experience in architecture, construction or design
- a tech startup competitive salary
- working in a stylish startup co-working space
- a Mac laptop
- a great team atmosphere with lots of opportunity for fun
To submit your CV, please use the ‘apply’ link below.