Webb Yates Engineers is looking for an admin assistant to join its team in London.
This is an exciting time for the practice. With unprecedented staff growth, and a portfolio of award-winning projects that are increasingly in the public eye, the company is looking to recruit a new member of its support team to assist with the day to day running of the office.
This role would suit an enthusiastic, early-career professional – someone looking to learn the ropes in a creative environment.
You will contribute to the smooth day-to-day operations of the team, working collaboratively with a number of internal and external staff and more closely with the practice manager and admin team.
Front of house:
- greet visitors
- answer reception phone, transfer calls and take accurate messages
- receive, sort and distribute daily post and deliveries
- ensure office, kitchen and meeting rooms are kept neat and tidy
- ensure fruit bowls and fridges are stocked
- ensure printing and stationery area is tidy and well stocked
- filing and archiving jobs
- providing general support to the admin team
- providing general support to the technical staff
- organising travel, conferences and meetings
- other administration duties as and when required
The successful candidate will be a team player – comfortable working with colleagues at all levels, and bringing enthusiasm, a proactive attitude and great organisation skills to the practice.
An interest in the built environment sector would be desirable. A can-do attitude, professional telephone manner, and ability to multi-task are a must.
If you would like to be part of the team please submit your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below by 21 September.
Webb Yates Engineers is an equal opportunities employer.