Webb Yates Engineers is looking for a marketing coordinator to join its team in London.
This is an exciting time for the practice. With a growing portfolio of award-winning projects across a number of sectors and disciplines, the company is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, early-career professional to assist with marketing and business development – someone looking to learn the ropes in a creative environment, with longer-term ambitions to specialise in marketing, PR or graphics.
You will contribute to the smooth day-to-day operations of the team, working collaboratively with a number of internal and external staff and more closely with the practice manager.
Marketing and graphics:
- assisting with social media, and development of publications and newsletters
- researching and disseminating relevant industry news
- suggesting stories and drafting press releases
- coordinating and preparing internal communications, including company newsletter
- maintaining internal communication systems, including intranet
- designing presentations and company brochures
- assisting with the preparation of award submissions, including writing text and designing presentations
- assisting with the preparation of bid documents
- organising internal and external company events
- maintaining and editing staff CVs and project sheets
- ad-hoc administrative duties during busy periods, including answering phones, setting up meeting rooms and organising travel
The successful candidate will be a team player – comfortable working with colleagues at all levels, and bringing enthusiasm, a proactive attitude and great organisation skills to the practice.
An interest in the built environment sector would be desirable. A keen design eye, proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, and great writing skills are a must.
If you would like to be part of our team in London, please submit your CV, cover letter and examples of your work at using the ‘apply’ link below,
Closing date: 18 November 2019
Webb Yates Engineers is an equal opportunities employer.