Weijenberg is offering an architectural internship at its office in Singapore.
We are currently looking for highly motivated students or fresh graduates to join our team in Singapore and support with projects across Asia, varying from residential to resorts and international competitions. Current projects are in China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore. We work across a range of scales, from furniture and interior design to architecture projects.
- command of Rhino, ArchiCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
- fluency in written and spoken English
- strong graphic and design talent
- rendering skills and familiarity with Grasshopper is a plus
- relevant experience is a bonus
- fluency in Chinese is a bonus
Minimum internship period is six months.
Candidates from other countries should fulfil the Singapore Work Holiday Programme visa eligibility requirements:
Email you portfolio and CV in PDF format, up to 10MB to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to online portfolios will not be followed up.