Wenzel + Wenzel is looking for architects/structural engineers for its German locations in Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Ulm and Kassel.
Welcome to Wenzel + Wenzel. We are specialists in the creation of great architecture and the perfect realisation of architectural designs. More than 250 colleagues are working for this goal at 11 locations – every day, with passion, enthusiasm and a strong team spirit. Turning extraordinary building projects in the fields of culture, health, administration, infrastructure, education, sports and gastronomy into reality.
- design, tendering, award of contracts, project supervision for ambitious building projects
We are looking for someone who:
- holds a degree in architecture, structural engineering or a similar qualification in the field of construction management or construction technology
- has at least three years of industry experience
- has a high level of self-motivation, communicative skills and team spirit
- has a very good command of German
What we can offer:
- an open-ended employment contract
- an attractive, performance-related salary
- family-friendly structures through flexible working hours, working from home and childcare allowance
- help with your relocation expenses
- a customised further training plan for your personality and technical skills
- regular company events
If you want to develop as a person and improve your skills, why not embark on a career with Wenzel + Wenzel? Many exciting tasks are waiting for you. We would be pleased to see you willing to take responsibility. You will be supported by colleagues who value respect, trust and professionalism just like you do. In particular, we believe in work-life balance. Customised working time models are normal in our company. Just like an open-ended work contract.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please get in touch specifying your preferred location, salary expectations and earliest starting date using the ‘apply’ link below.
If you have any questions, please call Lisa Schindler: 0049 721-59840-24
You will find more information at www.w-w.de