Weston Williamson + Partners is hiring an architect/architectural designer to join its team in London.
Weston Williamson + Partners are looking for talented and ambitious architects or architectural designers to join our growing London or Manchester studios, working on some of the world’s highest-profile infrastructure and masterplanning projects.
We are an award-winning, international architectural and urban design studio. Our ethos of working collaboratively to create and connect sustainable places for people and influence the many sectors we specialise in which include the creation of innovative transport infrastructure, high-quality residential and mixed-use spaces.
Our studio is structured to facilitate a culture of innovation and exemplary design whilst building upon our 35 years’ of experience, to deliver successful projects.
Architect or architectural designer with experience of working on infrastructure projects at all scales, with the following credentials:
- three plus years’ post-qualification experience in practice
- highly creative and design-orientated with a keen eye for technical detailing
- interest in working internationally, in particular on Middle East projects, as well as on UK projects
- ability to work on a broad range of scales, from large-scale strategic studies to detailed masterplans
- proficiency in Revit is essential
- proficiency in Rhino and Grasshopper
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- a great team player with a positive attitude and ability to adapt within fast-paced environments
We offer extensive benefits including hybrid working as standard, a competitive salary, profit share bonus and a truly supportive company culture.
Please submit your CV and portfolio via the ‘apply for job’ button below stating the position you are applying for. We want to see examples of your design process so please include diagrams and sketches to illustrate your design strategy.
Weston Williamson + Partners is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from diverse applicants. By submitting you application you consent to your data being processed.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom