Weston Williamson + Partners is seeking architects to join its team in London or Manchester, UK.
Weston Williamson + Partners is an international architectural and urban design studio. Our ethos of working collaboratively for the enjoyment of everyone to create and connect sustainable places for people influences the many sectors we specialise in which include the creation of high-quality spaces, innovative transport infrastructure and residential and mixed-use places and homes.
We are made up of team players, who work together and are open and trusting with colleagues, clients and stakeholders. Our studio is structured to facilitate a culture of innovation and exemplary design whilst building upon our 35 years’ of experience, to deliver successful projects.
We are looking for talented, ambitious, and committed architects to join our expanding studio, working on some of the world’s highest profile infrastructure and rail projects.
Positions are available for candidates with great opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- between two to five years’ post-qualification experience in practice
- ARB or equivalent international membership of professional institution
- proficient in Revit or Microstation
- ideally proficient in Rhino and Grasshopper
- highly creative and design orientated with a keen eye for technical detailing
- positive attitude with the ability to adapt to change quickly across multiple aspects of a project
- located in our design studio in either central London or greater Manchester you will enjoy the benefits of working in a highly creative and free-thinking team
Please submit your CV and portfolio followed by your name via the apply for job button below.
All candidates must have the right to work in UK.