Weston Williamson + Partners is hiring a BIM coordinator to join its team in London.
Weston Williamson + Partners is a global architecture and urban design practice that specialises in designing and integrating infrastructure, development and innovative placemaking.
We work collaboratively and are open and trusting with colleagues, clients and stakeholders. Our studio is structured to ensure that every voice is heard and to facilitate a culture of innovation and exemplary design that builds upon our 35 years of experience in designing and delivering successful projects.
Role: BIM coordinator
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and committed individual to join our studio to support design teams in using BIM tools and workflows as the central part of each project. Working closely with the sector lead, you will be involved in creating high-performance buildings providing direct support to project team members and reporting to the BIM manager. You will be responsible for leveraging strong knowledge of AEC industry standards, tools and practices to support and improve workflow collaboration and efficiencies throughout project delivery. You will monitor the performance and quality of the BIM models and ensure they satisfy the prescribed project-specific BIM requirements and Weston Williamson BIM standards.
Positions are available for the right candidates, with fantastic opportunities for growth and career advancement, with the following credentials:
- background in architecture or engineering, with a professional degree from an accredited university
- advanced knowledge of Autodesk Revit and other relevant BIM authoring packages
- proficient with Dynamo
- familiarity with ISO19650 (e.g. BIM execution plan, common data environment, etc)
- knowledge of Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Ladybug, Revit.Inside, BEAM is highly beneficial
- experience with a programming language with C#, Python and Revit API is beneficial
- experience with large scale/complex model creation in Revit
- Revit exam-based certification would be considered an advantage
Salary range: competitive and dependent on experience
Start date: immediate
Location: located in our design studio in central London you will enjoy the benefits of working in a highly creative and free-thinking team.
Please submit your CV and samples of work via the apply for job button below quoting ‘Dezeen Jobs + qualification’ in the subject field.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom