Senior urban designer
at Weston Williamson + Partners
Weston Williamson + Partners is hiring a senior urban designer to join its team in London.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious senior urban designer to join our expanding London studio, working on some of the world’s highest profile infrastructure and masterplanning projects.
We are an award winning, international architectural and urban design studio. Our ethos of working collaboratively to create and connect sustainable places for people influences the many sectors we specialise in which include the creation of innovative transport infrastructure, high-quality residential and mixed-use spaces.
Our studio is structured to facilitate a culture of innovation and exemplary design whilst building upon our 35 years’ of experience, to deliver successful projects.
Positions are available for candidates with great opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- architect or urban designer with masterplanning and large-scale project experience, working for UK local authorities as well as private or institutional developers and investors
- three to five years’ post-qualification experience in practice
- ability to work on a broad range of scales, from large-scale strategic studies to detailed masterplans
- experience in project leadership, liaising and coordinating inputs from multi-disciplinary teams
- proficiency in Revit and GIS is desirable
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- highly creative and design orientated with experience in engaging with multi-stakeholder groups
- positive attitude with the ability to adapt to change quickly across multiple project scales and work in a team
We offer extensive benefits including hybrid working as standard, a competitive salary profit share bonus and a truly supportive company culture.