Weston Williamson + Partners is seeking a sustainability consultant to join its team in London, UK.
Weston Williamson + Partners is an international architectural and urban design studio. Our ethos of working collaboratively for the enjoyment of everyone to create and connect sustainable places for people influences the many sectors we specialise in which include the creation of high-quality spaces, innovative transport infrastructure and residential and mixed-use places and homes.
We are made up of team players, who work together and are open and trusting with colleagues, clients and stakeholders. Our studio is structured to facilitate a culture of innovation and exemplary design whilst building upon our 35 years’ of experience, to deliver successful projects.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and committed Sustainability Consultant to join our expanding studio, working across some of the world’s highest profile infrastructure, rail and residential, mixed use projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- developing sustainable design proposals with project teams
- reviewing project designs and providing technical advice
- building client relationships and liaising with multi-disciplinary design teams
- preparing sustainability assessments, reports and presentations
- developing and implementing the practice’s sustainability vision and strategy alongside our sustainability group.
Positions are available for candidates with great opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- bachelors degree in a built environment related subject
- masters degree or equivalent specialism in sustainable design
- ten to 15 years’ professional experience
- experience of a similar role within the construction industry, preferably with a design focus
- good knowledge of low and zero carbon technologies and their application to the built environment
- proficiency with sustainable design software including environmental modelling and life-cycle analysis
- ideally proficient in Revit, Dynamo, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Ladybug, Revit
- working knowledge of internationally recognised environmental design standards including International Green Construction Code
- ideally ARB registered architect or Part 2 qualified
Please submit your CV and portfolio followed by your name via the apply for job button below.
All candidates must have the right to work in UK.