White Arkitekter has an opportunity for a Part 1 architectural assistant to join its office in London.
Full-time Part 1 architectural assistant, White Arkitekter, London.
We are now seeking a proactive and enthusiastic part 1 architectural assistant to join our growing studio.
White Arkitekter is one of Scandinavia’s leading architectural practices. We work with sustainable architecture, urban design, landscape architecture and interior design for current and future generations. Our mission is to enable sustainable life through the art of architecture. Our vision is that by 2030 all our architecture will be climate neutral, through design excellence.
We are an employee-owned practice defined by Scandinavian values, knowledge sharing and inclusive thinking. The London studio has been established for five years and in that time been working with sustainable urban design, residential design, healthcare and wellbeing, landscape and placemaking.
To be successful in this position we need you to be a good communicator with a friendly, approachable personality and a positive multi-tasking attitude.
- eligible to work in the UK
- one-year experience in practice is preferred
- working knowledge and experience of UK-based residential design at RIBA Stages 1-3
- experience of Revit in practice is essential
- skills in AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe packages advantageous
- excellent design skills
- friendly and creative attitude and open-minded approach to working methods
- confident, with good communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
How to apply
If this sounds interesting, please submit:
- a cover letter explaining how you meet all the criteria for the post, and why you want to work for White Arkitekter
- CV detailing previous experience and qualifications
- samples of your work
- PDF only
- Less than 5MB
Please note that any applications sent to other places will be ignored.
We are not open to working with recruitment agencies.
To find out more about us, visit our website.