White Rabbit Projects is seeking a middle weight interior designer to join its team in London.
White Rabbit Projects, a leading hospitality platform in London is looking for a middle-weight interior designer to join our team. You will be making impactful contributions to the design studio and be involved in projects in the UK and internationally.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company that gives you design ownership and promotes career development opportunities.
- under the guidance of the creative director, assist in developing original and creative design concepts
- project resourcing, producing material and mood boards and other related documents to the design
- ability to produce full design intent drawing sets for construction, joinery and general layouts
- annotate and review drawings
- source and manage the administration and coordination of FF&E
- clearly communicate the build process and talk through details with contractors or suppliers
- ensure compliance with building regulations and requirements
- ability to follow direction, manage time efficiently and work independently
- help manage and mentor junior designers and interns
Skills and experience:
- must have a BA interior design, BA interior architecture, or related field
- proven experience working within the hospitality sector; experience working on hotel projects would be a bonus
- experience in putting together drawing packages
- meticulous attention to design detail
- a good eye for presentation layout
- knowledge of architectural FF&E, lighting and materials
- ability to work within a fast-paced environment and deliver within project time constraints
- excellent spoken and written communication in English
- positive and collaborative attitude
- proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS
- you must have the right to work in the UK