at White Red Architects
White Red Architects is looking for a senior architect to join its growing team in London.
We seek long-term team members who want to grow within our studio; as the practice continues to grow you will play a vital part in resourcing, pitching, developing initiatives and mentoring junior members of the team.
Key skills required:
- minimum of 10 years’ experience in architectural design, able to demonstrate experience across all RIBA stages
- strong understanding of sustainable design practices and UK-based experience of commercial projects
- capable of running projects with a high degree of complexity
- able to operate independently, accurately and efficiently
- skilled at leading multi-disciplinary design teams
- client-facing position, therefore good communication skills are essential
- ability to manage and mentor junior team members
- proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
Please include a cover letter with your application, outlining your notice period. Applications should be no larger than 5MB in size.
Salary will be dependent on the experience of the applicant within the advertised banding.
No agencies please.
White Red Architects is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom