Whitespace Architects is hiring a 3D visualiser to join its team in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This role will suit a skilled visualiser who is passionate about architecture and who shares the creative ambitions of our practice.
- creating both static visualisations and animations/computer generated imagery
- visualising building concepts in various graphic medium
- working closely with architectural and design teams to plan and visualise projects
- visualising building concepts in various graphic mediums
- create matte painting backgrounds for animation and films
Skills and qualities required:
- building up specially designed models 2D and 3D for interior and exterior design details
- generating image boards and preparing sample boards for design works
- create a 3D perspective and photo-realistic high-end rendering
- expert in building and rendering 3D visualisation for interior and exterior designs with excellent quality
- excellent level of proficiency with 3ds Max and Photoshop
- creative in creating a variety of 3D environments
- ability to create both high and low poly models
- working to deadlines and under-pressure
- experience of more than ten years
- Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Rhino (added advantage), Lumion or Enscape
To apply for the position, please submit a comprehensive portfolio (PDF, below 10 MB and not more than 25 pages) and updated resume via the apply for job button below.
This role is located in our Amsterdam office, excellent English language skills both spoken and written are required.
The salary will be based on experience.
This position is only available to applicants based in the European Union