Wildfire London is seeking a senior interior designer for maternity cover to join its studio in London.
Wildfire are on the lookout for a senior interior designer to join its London team working on a variety of international projects.
With an unrivalled reputation for disruptive, guest centric, world-class experiences, they pride themselves on a diverse client base, across multiple sectors.
Currently looking for a high calibre, all-round designer that can develop and manage design projects from concept to completion, you will have the confidence to lead client meetings and site visits. An open mind and strong interpersonal skills are essential for this no nonsense agency.
Perspective candidate skills required:
- five-six years’ minimum post-qualification experience in hospitality and retail
- a degree or similar level qualification in interior design, architecture or similar
- a diverse and all-encompassing portfolio showing all stages of the design process
- the ability to form strong relationships and trust with project managers, clients and key stakeholders
- strong communication skills both verbal and written English
- experienced in managing projects from concept to completion
- capable of working to a tight programme under pressure and when required, to a pre-defined budget
- able to manage their own time and workload as well the expectations of clients
- the ability to convey ideas visually through free-hand sketching and imagery
- highly experienced in Vectorworks and Photoshop
- capable of building presentations in InDesign and scheduling in Excel
- the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of existing and new projects within a variety of sectors, gaining valuable experience and insight.
Please submit your CV, portfolio and a brief covering letter outlining your current role, responsibilities and achievements using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please attach PDF documents for review. No phone calls. Only successful candidates will be contacted.