WilkinsonEyre has a vacancy for a communications assistant to become part of its team in London.
WilkinsonEyre is seeking a proactive communications assistant to join their busy London office, supporting the team on a range of tasks including administrative and project-based campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be confident and approachable with a keen interest in architecture and related fields. They will have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills and will work closely with colleagues to build a solid understanding of our working culture and design approach. The role would suit a recent graduate wishing to begin a career in communications.
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- proven ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- meticulous eye for detail
- ability to communicate and work with colleagues at all levels
- computer literate; InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office desirable
- passion for architecture, design and creative environments
- proactive and enthusiastic team player
- undergraduate degree or relevant
- source WilkinsonEyre press mentions and maintain the press cuttings library
- update press, award and project information on WENDI
- maintain the image bank, sourcing content and uploading content
- manage online and print subscriptions
- assist with website updates and social media initiatives awards and competitions
- assist with collating information for award entries where required
- record award wins and upload certificates
- process team expenses
- respond to student requests
- assist with project launches
- support internal and external events and exhibitions
- ad hoc support for graphics, communications, bids
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad.
WilkinsonEyre prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and all candidates will be treated fairly regardless of age, race, sex or disability.
No agencies at this time, please.