WilkinsonEyre is seeking a document controller/senior document controller to join its team in London.
This full-time, permanent position is hands-on role suitable for someone who appreciates the importance of being a proactive and helpful support to project teams, senior architectural staff and the wider business. The right candidate will become a key part of one of the biggest projects in Europe and an important member of a dynamic onsite team.
The tasks include:
- document control for drawings, ensuring accuracy of information and distribution to relevant parties via Conject and/or Aconex in time-efficient manner
- coordination with trades, engineers and contractor
- collating reports for the project team
- QA processing of project documents, downloading and uploading information onto extranet systems
- pdating drawing registers and project directories on regular basis
- maintaining paper and electronic filing systems
- updating project calendars undertaking other administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, expenses, binding, photocopying and printing
The ideal candidate will be:
- proud of their exceptional attention to detail
- a self-starter, proactive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and helpful demeanour
- willing to learn our systems and protocols and encourage others to follow suit
- proud of their keen attention to detail and organised approach to administrative tasks
- down to earth and a good team player
- experienced in document control and general project support
MS Project, intermediate level Excel, InDesign and Powerpoint all advantageous.
Competitive salaries offered plus private medical care, contributory pension and other benefits. Wilkinson Eyre Architects prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and all candidates will be treated fairly regardless of age, race, sex or disability.
Please send your CV and covering letter using the ‘apply’ link below. Interviews will begin as soon as possible.