William Matthews Associates is looking for Part 1/Part 2 architectural assistants to join its studio in London.
WMA is a design-led architecture practice based in central London with a range of cultural, commercial and infrastructure commissions, and has completed critically acclaimed projects such as the RIBA Stirling Prize shortlisted Tintagel Castle Footbridge.
Current projects include a major regeneration scheme for Borovets, Bulgaria’s largest ski resort; a building for HS2 at Euston Station and two private houses on the white cliffs near Dover. The studio has recently won two major competitions in the Czech Republic – a new HQ for Správa železnic, the Czech National Rail company, in Prague, and a new bridge and riverside park in Brno.
- be hard working and fun to be with
- have strong model making and presentation drawing skills
- have excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal). Additional language skills are welcome
- be able to work self autonomously and multi-task
- have excellent time management skills
- possess aesthetic sensibilities and good design skills
- have good knowledge of 3D Modelling and rendering software
- have a desire to create great buildings
Located near London Bridge/Borough Market, our office is international, open-minded, informal and ambitious.
Non-UK based candidates
Suitably qualified international candidates who do not currently have UK Right to Work are welcome to apply.
Please visit our website for further information on the practice and our work, and apply using the apply for job button below.