William Matthews Associates is looking for a Czech speaking senior architect to join its team in London.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- fluent in Czech and English, written and spoken
- minimum of seven years’ professional experience, including completed commercial projects, ideally in the Czech Republic
- strong understanding of working with clients, contractors, and consultants
- excellent communication, planning, and organisational skills
- excellent technical experience, delivering high quality architecture
- strong Autodesk Revit, MS Office and Adobe CS knowledge
WMA is a small, design focused practice based near London Bridge. We have a varied portfolio of projects in the UK and internationally. More details can be found on our company website.
Please submit your application via the ‘apply’ link below.