Will+Partners is looking to recruit Part 1/2 architectural assistants to join its London studio, based in Farringdon for immediate start.
Our practice was founded in February 2018 and we have grown quickly over our first year. We are looking for new team members to help us to expand further and deliver our exciting projects. Our work covers refurbishment (architectural and interiors), workplace strategy, fit-out and new build, primarily in the commercial sectors. Current projects include two major schemes under construction in the City of London. We also have other projects at various RIBA stages around the UK, France and Poland.
We are looking for Part 1/2 architectural assistants to join our London studio to work on a range of exciting projects at various RIBA work stages. We will give you the opportunity to get involved in projects as they progress.
We are keen to meet candidates with:
- enthusiasm to work across interiors and architecture – many of our projects incorporate both
- hand drawing skills
- experience on commercial projects would be advantageous
- self-motivation to work alone on tasks, as well as an ability to work well as part of a team
- good CAD skills, which will include knowledge of AutoCAD
- Revit knowledge would be advantageous
- communication and presentation skills
- excellent written English
- working knowledge of UK building regulations would also be advantageous
Your application should include:
- your CV, covering your education, work experience, software skills and languages
- an illustrated portfolio including university projects and work experience projects
Please email your application to Chloe, using the ‘apply’ link below.
Salary is negotiable and subject to ability and experience.