Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo (WATG) is looking for an architect to join its team in London.
Over the course of the last seven decades, WATG and affiliated design studio Wimberly Interiors have become the world’s leading design consultants for the hospitality, leisure and entertainment industries. WATG offers integrated design services comprising strategy, planning, urban design, architecture, landscape, and interiors design for urban tourism and resort destinations. WATG’s projects are renowned not only for their design and sense of place but also for their bottom-line success.
The London location of WATG is hiring an architect.
The architect position is responsible for assisting the senior project architect and project architect in designing small to mid-size projects. The architect position assists in the development of the project design, production of presentation drawings, sketches and assists in solving design complexities. This individual must demonstrate creativity and good design judgment.
This position is expected to demonstrate professionalism, high standards and sound judgment. It is essential to develop your knowledge in architecture and to support a continuous learning environment. Team building and motivation are also key responsibilities.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- assists with development and implementation of project design concepts
- produces presentation drawings, sketches and renderings
- supports follow-through of initial design through completion of construction
- creates, develops and implements project design concepts
- this job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, but it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- RIBA Part 3 qualification
- extensive experience designing mid-large size retail architectural projects
- extensive experience working with Revit required
- proficiency with 3D Modeling including Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Google SketchUp, Enscape, 3ds Max, Zbrush, Vray, Keyshot, Lumion, Microstation
- proficiency with Design including AutoCAD, Adbode Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Aftereffects, Autodesk Flow Design
- presentation skills required and the ability to travel
- international project experience required
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.