WK Works is seeking an A&D sales consultant to become part of its team in London.
We are looking to employ an A&D/end-user sales consultant to generate sales and long-term client relationships in the UK market, primarily through their architecture and design practice network.
Responsibility for generating sales and developing long-term relationships in the UK market. Working within a small but highly professional team, the candidate will be responsible for finding sales opportunities and seeing them all the way through to completion. This position will collaborate with sales management to enable creation and tracking of opportunities through their A&D/end-user network. The ideal candidate will have the drive and vision to achieve specific sales goals, strong interpersonal skills, excellent presentation abilities and team building capabilities.
- build new and maintain existing relationships with A&D practices/end-user businesses
- engage target audiences with knowledge, confidence and passion
- where necessary develop initiatives to drive new target audience engagement
- responsible for achieving sales goals year over year by an agreed percentage increase
- self-generate new sales opportunities monthly and co-ordinate efforts with sales management
- continuously work to optimise the sales process
- attend industry networking events as ambassadors of the company to drive market presence and lead generation
- provide monthly sales reports to management
- create an exceptional customer experience by being responsive and embodying the company culture and values
- existing relationships with the A&D and/or business end-users
- high level of interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and quickly build credibility to maximise organisational growth and profitability
- demonstrated ability to interact and debate key sales and marketing activities with the management team
- demonstrated team development skills; able to work within a team and lead by example
- proven track record in business development with demonstrated ability to self-motivate and work autonomously, under management direction
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- computer literate with confidence in using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- minimum three years of sales experience preferred
- basic salary of £28,000-£35,000 dependent on experience
- uncapped bonus potential based on exceeding targets
- travel and business expenses
- five weeks annual leave with one week discretionary
- options for flexible working arrangements
Candidates can send their CV and brief covering letter/email using the ‘apply’ link below.
Or via post:
13 Essex House