There is an opportunity for an architectural assistant or an architect at woda_studio to be part of its studio in London.
woda_studio is a growing RIBA chartered architecture practice founded in 2021. We are a design-led studio working on a number of small to medium projects across the commercial, residential and hospitality sectors. Projects include office refurbishments in Knightsbridge and high-end residential projects in London and in Greece.
The process of ‘making’ combined with material exploration is central to our design ethos, something that permeates our work from early concept sketches right through to construction detailing. We continuously develop our digital and technical skills to streamline processes while maintaining our focus on creativity and spatial explorations.
We are based at the Here East creative hub in East London, overlooking the Olympic Park. We are close to vibrant Hackney Wick and the well connected Stratford station. Follow us on Instagram @woda.studio.
We are looking for agile, committed and ambitious individuals who can add value to our work and culture.
The role within the studio involves working with the studio principal to explore and develop design proposals and to produce project deliverables across all RIBA Plan of Work stages. The ideal candidate would have experience in project running in a client-facing role. While we value our time in the office, we are open to remote and flexible working.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- RIBA Part 2 qualified or similar level as a minimum
- aesthetic sensibilities and good design skills
- creativity and precision in communicating ideas using various media
- excellent technical skills
- excellent model making/workshop skills
- ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- strong initiative and problem solving
- excellent computer literacy and fluidity working across software platforms
- knowledge of Vectorworks 2D and 3D CAD/BIM is required
- knowledge of Cinema4D with Corona Renderer would be a plus
- excellent graphic skills using Adobe Suite
- excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal
We offer salaries based on experience in line with the current RIBA salary guide. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Get in touch
If you think you fit what we are looking for please submit your CV and portfolio of selected projects via the apply for job button below. Attachments should be 10 MB max and in PDF format.