Woldon Architects is seeking a talented studio manager to join its growing practice in London.
You will be joining a passionate and creative team and will be integral in the growth of the studio and administrative team. Key areas involve studio management, PA support to the directors, and PR and marketing assistance.
We are an enthusiastic team, who enjoy taking a proactive and positive approach to our work. The practice is friendly and sociable promoting a strong work-life balance.
The candidate should be well organised and able to manage time efficiently. They should be able to take initiative, communicate well and have an excellent command of written and spoken English. An interest in architecture and design would be beneficial.
Woldon’s offices are in London and the Cotswolds. This role is based out of the London office in Farringdon, coordinating studio management for both offices. The role offers the opportunity to work within a hybrid model of remote and in-office hours.
Duties and responsibilities
- oversee the daily running of the studio
- general administration: Studio calendar management, timesheets, database management, answering the phone, meeting set up and other various ad-hoc duties
- coordinating of the IT in the studio
- provide personal assistance to the Directors, ensuring that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- assist directors with organizing events
- manage professional and personal scheduling for Directors, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- assist with marketing and PR tasks to delivery internal PR and marketing strategy
- assist financial manager with general bookkeeping and expenses management
- managing direct debits and subscriptions
- logging project costs against upcoming invoices to disburse
- managing monthly employee expenses
- strong time-management skills and the ability to organise and coordinate multiple tasks at once
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly excel and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- great attention to detail
- highly organised and methodical approach to record keeping
- ability to work independently as well as in a team
- proactive approach to duties and responsibilities
- great attitude to problem solving
- professionalism and diligence
- numeracy skills
- minimum of two years’ within a similar role
- an interest in architecture, interiors and estates is preferable
Please submit your CV with examples of your work via the apply for job button below. Applications (max. 10MB) must state the role you are applying for, within the subject header and cover letter.
The practice offers competitive salaries, subject to experience
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom