WorkPad is searching for a digital marketing intern to join its firm in London.
An internship at WorkPad gives you the opportunity to gain a variety of experience within a short time frame in a fast-moving environment. You will have unprecedented responsibility with the opportunity to make a real, noticeable difference within the company. As this is a creative role, new ideas are highly appreciated. As a digital marketing intern you will work directly with the vice president of sales and marketing. Responsibilities will be varied and will include creating the social media calendar, managing social media and creating original content, organising promotional activities and building relationships with complementary social media influencers.
Key areas of responsibility:
- managing and implementing WorkPad’s social media presence
- research and writing of weekly blog articles
- report KPIs to management
- aiding the development of future marketing campaigns
- interaction and communication with WorkPad’s clients
Experience and key skills:
- excellent organisational skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- good project management
- strong creative skills
- confident working in a fast-paced startup environment
- photography experience desirable
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills desirable
The internship is a part-time role with a required ten hours per week split over two-three days. The role can be arranged to fit around any prior commitments you may have.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.