WorkPad is looking for an interior architect/designer to join its team in London.
Fast-growing workspace business which offers its clients creative and modern solutions in London’s most sought after locations. WorkPad provides a platform for start-ups and entrepreneurs to grow.
- create space plans and aid feasibility studies for new and existing buildings
- produce design reviews by way of gathering and presenting information
- head the go/no-go decision on building purchases
- prepare and produce project briefing documents
- produce design and production information
- finalisation of brand guidelines and standardisations
- undertake on-going research of furniture, products, finishes and materials
- working knowledge of building regulations, British standards and other relevant statutory legislation
- good AutoCAD or Autodesk Revit and a good working knowledge of other project software
- demonstrate an ability to develop excellent design and technical skills
- excellent hand-drawing skills
- good colour sense
- be self-motivated and committed to achieving personal and company missions and visions
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.