WOW Architects is looking for a landscape architect to join its office in Singapore.
Role: landscape architect
You will be directly responsible for all aspects of the landscape design process on a range of project types including hospitality, residential, commercial and others, including working under the leadership of senior
designers and coordination of project planning, and deliverables and problem solving with contractors, suppliers and consultants.
You will actively prepare all manner of drawings, presentation materials and project coordination documents. You shall also be responsible for checking of construction drawings and project coordination during construction. You will report to the directors/senior designer and be responsible for the cooperation and collaboration of other team
- minimum four to six years’ experience in residential and hospitality projects
- experience in delivering projects from concept to completion of construction
- experience during construction at site
- fluency in ACAD and SketchUp and Grasshopper
- strong design and presentation skills
- experience of coordination with consultants
- ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- ability to work well as part of a team, be proactive and show initiative
- experience in sustainable design
- experience in softscape/horticulture and hardscape design and specifications
- experience in delivering to timelines
Interested candidates please submit your CV, cover letter, sample portfolio of maximum 5MB using the ‘apply’ link below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
No agencies please.