Wright & Wright Architects has an opportunity for a director to join its practice in London.
A new opportunity has arisen for a director to join our team with the opportunity of a promotion to an equity partner of the LLP, for the right candidate.
We are currently working on Lambeth Palace Library, the Geffrye Museum, a new study centre for St John’s College, Oxford, the British Academy, Pembroke College, Oxford and other high profile cultural and educational projects.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of ten years’ post-Part 3 experience in both designing and building public and cultural buildings of exceptional quality. Their work will have a strong affinity with our ethos. They will be enjoyable to work with and have experience of managing staff and working well as part of a management team. They will display a strong commitment to the job and a willingness to go the extra mile.
They will have the following characteristics:
- exceptional design talent
- strategic thinker
- excellent design and technical aptitude
- successful delivery of a complex project (minimum £15 million)
- an ability to write coherently and to prepare written documents
- excellent interpersonal skills
- experience running a project team and managing staff
- excellent organisational skills
- comprehensive experience working on BIM is essential
If you are interested please send us a CV with some examples of your work for the attention of Helen Hancock, using the ‘apply’ link below.