Wright & Wright Architects has a new opportunity for a PR/communications coordinator to join its team in London.
Now in its 25th year, Wright & Wright Architects is growing, currently a team of 20 based in Camden and this role will help support its outstanding reputation being communicated more widely.
Our projects at Lambeth Palace Library and the Museum of the Home (formerly the Geffrye Museum) are completing this summer so we are looking for a dynamic person to help with publicity for this.
Salary level is dependent on experience but in the region of £25-£30K
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- aligning all communications including imagery, marketing collateral and presentations
- coordinate the production of all relevant marketing materials including Christmas cards, brochures, books and newsletters
- ensure all relevant marketing texts are fully up to date and website regularly updated and populated
- maintaining a regular dialogue with our external comms agency to ensure the agency is briefed on all upcoming projects and initiatives, providing with relevant information including project information, key dates
- maintain an awards database ensure material is prepared in good time for submissions
- coordinating all external activity including talks and events
- maintaining a database of external contacts and ensuring it is broken down by sector and profession
- overseeing image database
- working with our external agency on creating a timeline of all comms activities
- coordinating all social media activity and monitoring, creating a contact plan and ensuring all channels are regularly updated with relevant content
- excellent report writing and formatting skills, and content management of website
- an excellent team player that will adapt and contribute to wider goals and commitment of the team to our core values of quality of design, inclusivity, sustainability and client engagement
If you are interested in joining our practice, we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We operate a profit share scheme.
Lunch is provided.