New York, USA
WSA is hiring a project architect to join its team in New York.
We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled and passionate project architect to join our team in New York, working on creative construction projects and assisting our directors.
You will assist and lead projects from concept to execution, with a heavy focus on analogue and CAD design drawing. The project architect will also be confident preparing and working to budgets, as well as monitoring construction and amending drawings on site.
Our project architect should have excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial attitude, prepared to go above and beyond to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, to a first-class standard.
- working closely with directors to outline and concept projects
- design and specification drawings (analogue or CAD) for commercial, hospitality, and residential projects
- assist in preparing budgets, specification lists, and relevant material documents
- make any revisions to drawings or budgets in liaison with team
- amending drawings on site
- regular site visits to monitor project, ensuring progress and adherence to plan
- other responsibilities as required
- bachelor’s degree in architecture, design, spatial design, or similar
- portfolio of work
- highly skilled at both analogue and CAD drawings
- excellent communication skills and ability to work well within close/small team
- ability and foresight to transfer vision/ideas into actuality
- competent working with external contractors, construction crew, stakeholders
- self-motivated and entrepreneurial attitude