WSP Opus is looking for Part-II/assistant architects to join its team in Auckland, New Zealand.
Design your future with WSP Opus – New Zealand
WSP Opus are a global team of experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment. We believe that success starts with people, and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative spaces for future generations.
Our New Zealand architecture division is growing fast, and we’re looking to bring on board the best and brightest to build a world class team of designers, architects, and creatives. If you’re a Part-II architectural assistant looking to gain experience overseas within a globally recognised consultancy then we want to hear from you.
Who we are looking for:
- Part-II/assistant architects
- excellent design credentials and creative ability as demonstrated by an exceptional portfolio of works
- working knowledge of Revit
- experience collaborating on large design led projects
- a strong team player with a desire to work towards a shared goal within a diverse and inclusive organisational culture
What we offer:
- relocation to stunning New Zealand with the opportunity to work on landmark national projects
- join a globally renowned organisation with excellent credentials and a fantastic portfolio of projects
- work in a multi-disciplinary environment and gain exposure at all stages of design and delivery across a wide range of sectors for major clientele
- utilise the latest technologies in a BIM level two accredited practice with a fully functional VR suite
- enjoy a fantastic team culture with a healthy respect for work life balance
- industry leading remuneration and benefits package on offer in a nation with one of the world’s highest standards of living
If you’re interested in the opportunity please login to apply. For more information about WSP Opus please visit the link below: