XCO2 is recruiting a marketing and graphics coordinator to join its London-based team.
We are looking for a marketing and graphics coordinator to join our young and dynamic team of engineers and environmental design consultants at our central London office in Clerkenwell. We are currently working remotely in line with government guidelines.
The position will be to lead the graphics and marketing output of XCO2 including graphics for project presentations, competitions company profiles and brochures, tendering packs and bids as well as material for our website and social media. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and self-motivated, able to take direction from the leadership team whilst also taking their own initiative.
A graphics and marketing coordinator at XCO2 should have excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills, with two years’ experience in a similar role.
XCO2 are a multidisciplinary group with a strong environmental and design ethos with backgrounds in engineering, architecture and environmental science. We work as consultants for buildings, large developments and masterplans and specialise in developing designs with a low-carbon focus that integrate efficient technologies with environmental design techniques. Our portfolio of projects includes UK sites as well as a growing list of exciting international locations. Our team is made up of passionate thinkers and doers working in a fun and relaxed environment that nurtures creativity and collaboration.
Qualifications and experience:
- BA in graphic design, architecture or similar
- minimum of two years’ experience
- proficiency in InDesign and, ideally, Illustrator and Photoshop
- excellent writing skills
- capable, through experience, of managing a number of projects/tasks at a time
- possess a good commercial awareness
- show knowledge and interest in low carbon design and innovation
Responsibilities and activities:
- produce and manage marketing material, including company profiles and brochures
- work in collaboration with team members to produce project presentations and competition graphics
- assist senior team members with tendering packs and bid submissions
- produce and manage material for the company website and wider publicity
- take ownership of website and social media content
- work with the company’s business development consultants to assist in marketing strategy and efforts
- coordinate the company’s marketing events, such as parties and launches, which may also be abroad
- prioritise the working week dependent on deadline
- produce reports and format templates for the company
- availability for occasional international travel beneficial
- report to the director and operations manager
Useful additional attributes:
- experience in web design in particular WordPress
- an interest in PR
- proficient in Microsoft Office
To submit your application, please click the ‘apply’ button below.