XUL Architecture is looking for an architectural technologist to join its team in London.
We are looking for an outstanding architectural technologist who is dynamic, ambitious and ready to take on a challenge to help shaping the future of the practice. Applicants must have UK and London based experience in high-end private residential projects.
- five years’ minimum experience in high-end residential new build houses, period refurbishment projects for private clients, small developments and small commercial projects
- a skilled architectural technologist
- strong design and technical skills
- experience in all RIBA stages
- in-depth knowledge of RIBA stage four
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- fluent spoken and written English
- strong AutoCAD essential
- graphics skills and SketchUp advantageous
We started XUL with the Vision of
Designing beautiful buildings that use ingenious ways of bringing natural light to architecture while changing how architectural services are delivered.
Who we are
Located in North London, XUL Architecture is a RIBA Chartered practice with over 13 years of experience who specialises in high quality design of residential and commercial projects. We are lucky to have a team of eight talented, professional and wonderful people. We are looking for someone with great interpersonal energy to join our team.
We are located in the beautiful Belsize Village, close to transport and local amenities. There are great opportunities to grow within our creative and dynamic business.
- being creative and nurturing creativity
- being a company that employees are proud to be part of
- we value our team, support their development and reward their performance
- we encourage new ideas and seek to involve every mind in the growth of our business
- to have a can-do attitude when in front to any challenge
- energy efficiency and sustainability to be at the forefront of our vision
- delivering ultra-convenience
- promoting autonomy and taking ownership and be accountable for our commitments
- a thirst for learning and developing
- excellent communicators internally and externally
- kindness and respect
- finding other ways of doing things
- ensure client satisfaction at each stage of the project
Salary and benefits package will be commensurate with experience and the nature of the role.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter with reasons why you would like to join us and outline your salary expectations, along with a selection of your work as a PDF (no larger than 5MB and 15 pages) via the apply for job button below.
Write your name and position in the subject bar. We will be processing all data received according to general data protection regulations.
Due to the large volume of applications expected we are unable to respond to all enquiries.