YARD Architects is looking for a Part 1 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to work on a vast number of different projects, across all RIBA work stages. Working as part of small team will provide invaluable Part 1 experience to the business aspects of running a small architectural practice and provide a broad foundation to progress your architectural career.
The position requires:
- exceptional creative drawing and presentation skills
- excellent working experience of SketchUp, Photoshop and V-Ray
- proficiency in AutoCAD
- experience in Squarespace advantageous
- high levels of motivation and a proactive mindset
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- excellent English language skills in both spoken and written form
Candidates shall hold all relevant permits to work in the UK.
The role will be studio based with our team in London Bridge.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and relevant portfolio (PDF only, max 10MB) via the apply for job button below. Please do not include links to external websites. No agencies. If you have applied for this position via Dezeen Jobs please do not duplicate your application.
YARD Architects is an equal opportunities employer.