Yellow Studio is seeking a production design intern to join its New York studio.
We are looking for a multitalented individual who can work hand in hand with our design team to research and develop upcoming projects. Tasks will include creative brainstorming, design research and mood boarding. Projects range from large-scale award shows to studio shows, exhibitions and live events.
The ideal candidate is creative, highly organized and has a positive can-do attitude.
Hours are flexible. Minimum of two-three days per week.
Qualifications and skills:
- college junior, senior or recent graduate from art or design school
- beginner to intermediate skills in some or all of the following software’s;
Vectorworks/3ds Max/V-Ray/SketchUp/Rhino 3D
- proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, Microsoft Office, Mac OS and Windows
- knowledge of and interest in art, fashion, music and architecture
- highly-organized and detail-oriented
- works effectively and collaboratively with a small team
About Yellow Studio
Yellow Studio is a world-renowned company, specializing in production design, art direction and creative direction for television and live events.
Led by Julio Himede, our talented team creates unique and memorable experiences for a broad range of international clientele in the entertainment, fashion and media industries.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.