Yogo Group is looking for an interior designer/stylist to join its office in London.
Join our team
Yogo Group employees are some of the most innovative, forward thinking individuals in the development and design industry.
All employees derive from talented backgrounds, which demonstrate enthusiasm and knowledge of a wide spectrum of design disciplines. One key principle is the ability to balance creative flair with technical proficiency, in order to deliver dynamic and pioneering spaces.
The role: interior designer/stylist
We are looking for a motivated, proactive and organised interior stylist who has the capabilities to lead a job from concept to completion bringing the space to life. Preferably the ideal candidate would have worked in a reasonably small company with experience working on all aspects of a project, from pitching through to dressing and final handover.
The successful candidate must be able to take on responsibility, work to deadlines, work in a team and manage projects overseen by the creative director. The role will involve working in a small team with the architectural assistant, interior designer, director and project coordinator.
Being flexible, efficient and good at multitasking as well as being able to work under pressure are key skills for this role.
We are looking for a well-rounded candidate. Tasks will include pricing projects, Powerpoint presentations, client meetings, sample boards, working with suppliers and contractors, drawings, sketching, product sourcing, site meetings, dressing spaces and assisting on photo shoots.
Experience required: minimum four years
- reporting into the head of design and director
- creation and publication of concept designs
- material and furniture sourcing
- to identify trends in interior designs, including material applications and limitations, cost considerations and construction issues, and turn that research into applicable design standards for the brand
- passionate about design
- proven work experience with architectural and/or interior design firms
- experience sourcing, selecting and specifying interior finishes – CMF – colours, materials and finishes
- attention to detail
- strong organisational skills
- excellent presentation skills
- able to work within a busy environment
- resilient FF&E skills with knowledge of sourcing and specifying high-end products
- fluent in both written and spoken English
- AutoCAD -not essential
- Adobe PhotoShop
- SketchUp -not essential
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
- Esti PC – not essential
How to apply:
If you feel that you match the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and a sample of your work/portfolio by clicking the ‘apply’ button below. Only successful applicants will be notified.