Zaha Hadid Architects is seeking a material librarian to join its team in London.
Zaha Hadid Architects are seeking a motivated and highly organised material librarian to join its London team on a one day weekly or one day bi-weekly basis.
The role will be reporting to the Head of our Interior Cluster and will work with interior cluster team.
As material librarian you will be responsible for:
- organising, sorting and maintaining the material library based on ZHA’s needs and requirements
- sourcing and ordering materials and product information from suppliers and manufacturers as required for interior projects
- assisting the interior team in conducting specific material research and locating resources
- keeping track of materials loaned and replenish/re-order material samples that have been used
- archiving and maintaining an inventory of interior project presentations and palettes
- conducting independent research and meetings with various suppliers and manufacturers
- maintaining and updating the online library and keep the supplier and manufacturer contact list current
- ensuring the library is kept up to date with current supply chain and archive materials
- coordinating and creating programs eg CPDs that increase library awareness or highlights specific products
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- similar experience in previous roles
- excellent time management skills and organisation skills
- good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills