Zaha Hadid Architects is hiring a press assistant to join its offices in London.
Job title: press assistant
Reporting to: head of press
Location of role: ZHA London offices
Hours: Monday – Friday, 09.00 -18.00
Purpose of role
A key member of a team of three, the press assistant will support all press-related activities across ZHA. You’ll work to promote our projects and products – this will include maintaining the ZHA press archives and databases; creating press reports; assisting with events; and distributing external and internal communications and campaigns.
If you have a passion for all things design and experience within a media or communications environment, this role offers an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Technical skills and qualifications:
- knowledge of database management software (MS Office Package, Workspace, Campaign Monitor)
- experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut)
- proficiency in using MS Office Packages (Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- adept in using website management software (Dreamweaver, WordPress)
- project management experience and ability to work to tight deadlines
- natural ability to build rapport with internal and external contacts
- first-rate verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- reliable, organised and delivery-focused
- an intelligent, thoughtful and enthusiastic approach
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ button below.