ZCD Architects is seeking a Part 1 or 2 architectural assistant to join its practice in east London.
We are a research-based practice with an exciting range of work. You will have the opportunity to work on masterplans, housing, community engagement and one-off crafted houses, making it a great opportunity to gain varied experience from concept to construction. We are looking for a confident person who is highly motivated by the work we do.
We are keen to meet candidates with:
- strong design and drawings skills, both 3D and technical
- experience of working in an architectural practice in the UK (not applicable for part 1)
- confidence to deal directly with clients, design team and contractors
- motivation to be part of research and engagement projects, working with communities and young people
- excellent communication and writing skills
To apply for this opportunity please include:
- a cover letter introducing yourself and outlining your motivation, relevant interests and why you are a good candidate for ZCD
- a CV detailing your education, work experience and skills
- a concise portfolio (up to six pages) that demonstrates your ability in the areas listed above
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note: we are not able to reply to all unsuccessful applicants.
ZCD Architects is a chartered practice and an equal opportunities employer. ZCD is a member of the ‘London Practice Forum’ and a signatory of ‘Architects Declare’.
We will consider applications as they come in. Please apply as soon as possible.
No agencies or third party applications, please.