Zulufish Interiors is looking for an interior designer to joins its studio in London.
We are a happy, busy and award-winning design studio, looking to recruit a self-motivated junior interior designer to join our growing team in Chiswick, London. Looking for someone to assist in running mid/high-end residential projects, supporting the head interior designer in all areas of the job role. The right candidate will get hands-on experience running projects from concept to completion.
- hands-on work ethic and a can-do attitude
- adaptable, flexible and easy to work with, in a small company
- imaginative and resourceful with a keen eye for detail
- excellent interpersonal skills, particularly when building relationships with clients, contractors and suppliers
- extremely organised and thorough, planning ahead and scheduling
- able to source products to a design brief quickly and efficiently
- natural creative flair and able to produce lovely presentation mood boards
- proficient in InDesign and Photoshop desirable
- AutoCAD proficient, ability to edit technical drawings
- proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Excel
- keep accurate and detailed specification and costing documentation, particular emphasis on Excel, a good head for figures essential
Hours: 9-6pm, Monday to Friday in Chiswick, west London
Starting salary negotiable depending on experience.
Fluent in English, verbal and written.
How to apply
Please submit your CV, a short portfolio of your recent work and a letter explaining the reasons for your interest in joining us using the apply link below.
We look forward to hearing from you.