Zulufish is seeking a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Zulufish are a happy, award-winning design studio working on high end residential projects, mostly in prime London areas.
We’re a design and build company, therefore you will have full exposure to all aspects of construction too (as seen through the lens of the contractor).
This a great opportunity with amazing future prospects to grow with the Zulufish family.
We are looking to recruit a self-motivated Part 2 architectural assistant to join our team in Chiswick, west London.
The candidate must have three years plus of working on UK residential projects and be flexible to assist both the architectural and the interiors team.
Role and responsibilities:
- assist project leads and interiors team with medium to large scale single unit residential projects across all RIBA stages
- working closely with the design managers on both teams
- liaising with clients, consultants, and construction team where necessary
- using AutoCAD regularly
- answering the phone and managing the daily needs of the office
Required skills and experience:
- minimum of three years work experience within UK
- must have strong communication skills and general positive attitude
- excellent AutoCAD skills essential for this position
- proficient in SketchUp, InDesign and photoshop also desirable
- fluent in English, verbal and written, essential
- interior design experience would be a bonus
What you get back:
- starting salary negotiable depending on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus one added day per year up to 26 days
- flexible working hours (8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm)
- regular social events with the team
- strong believers in a good work life balance
- working in an open plan office with, and learning from our in-house team of contractors, project managers, interior designers and quantity surveyors
Please only apply if you meet the requirements above.