ZUS is hiring a landscape architect to join its team in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
ZUS is looking for a landscape architect with strong design skills and technical knowledge!
ZUS (Zones Urbaines Sensibles) works on solicited and unsolicited design and research in the fields of urban planning, landscape architecture and architecture at home and abroad. The firm, founded in 2001, consists of a 33 member international and multidisciplinary team. ZUS contributes to the changing urban landscape by working from the public role of architecture.
ZUS is looking for an ambitious landscape architect with great analytical skills and strong conceptual and technical design skills, effective immediately. Given the multidisciplinary approach of the office, having experience from other fields (architecture, urban planning) is definitely a plus.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a degree in landscape architecture/design from TU Delft, Academy of Architecture, Wageningen University or similar
- at least three to five years’ of experience at a renowned architectural firm
- has strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe CC, knowledge of additional 3D software and GIS is considered a plus
- an excellent command of Dutch and English in word and writing
- the opportunity to work on a variety of ambitious projects
- the possibility to grow within the office
- a diverse, young and dynamic team
- a one year contract with the intention of long-term employment
We are looking forward to receiving a concise cover letter, a resume and a portfolio of up to 20 pages.
Please submit in your application before 31 August via the apply for job button below, quoting ‘vacancy landscape architect/designer’.